Artemida Mu

Artemida Mu

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Zapraszamy na nowo powstałe forum ArtemidaMu.

#1 2015-12-17 13:34:04

MrBubbles
Windows 8.1Firefox 42.0

[Some Minor Issues]

hi i found some things that need ajusting [dblpt]D
bali jewel dont drop lt7 played for 15 hours no drop.
if u number your skillz they reset after reset of your char very annoying.
also skillz on skill bar not in english needs translation .
no Imps dropping at all any where only way to get is from heart of love.(drop rate very low)
change starter rings to zen drop items u get are crap any way and u need some zen to start out.(lvl 40 ring 1mil,lvl 80 ring 2 mill maybe?)
voting for credits will also be very nice [dblpt]P
thats it for now if i find more ill let u know [dblpt]D

Added later 34 min 38 s:
Lucky Coin drop like Lucky Coins but in your inventory they are called Christmas Fircracker.

Added later 5 h 30 min 38 s:
The sealed silver box drop same shizz most of the time alwas 1% hp rec never like 2-3% always ring of earth etc
never ring of ice/poison etc ,same goes for the necklace never drop lightning and also always 1%
ppl dont even pick up silver keys any more lol.
The sealed gold box always dragon helm and assasin sword and maybe iff ur realy lucky a diff item.
these boxes u can ajust easy coz i have done it with bok's etc why is there no balance lol
i say redo em [dblpt])

Added later 5 h 54 min 23 s:
Is there a reason why i can only store 100 million in my bank instead of 2 billion?

#2 2015-12-17 19:49:17

AngryMan
WindowsChrome 47.0.2526.106

Re: [Some Minor Issues]

About boxes, maybe you havent droped them enough but it drops various items ,i collected dragon, legendary and storm crow sets from them, but drop is really low. About skills: if you select skill number and then make switch char and come back into game it wont dissapear.

#3 2015-12-17 22:48:30

Buras
Administrator
Windows 8.1Firefox 42.0

Hello.
- I will check bali summon
-Number Skill reset becouse after rr you dont have enought stat to use them .
-Imp droping from Hearts and drop is i think high enought . I dont have problems with imps on my char.
- I think about starting rings , and its ok i think is high rate of drop hearts , and from hearts is droping jewels zens and others so it's not problem at the beggining.
-Vote ? We will think about that , if it will be probably rate of change hours to credits will be lower is high enought right now [sred]).
- Lucky Coin we will check it [dblpt])
-We will check drop of rings but from what i remeber we add all kinds of rings and pedants.
- Boxes working fine i checked it twice , you have bad luck with drop i think

W Razie pytań badz problemów zapraszam PW.

#4 2015-12-18 19:09:22

MrBubbles
Windows 8.1Firefox 42.0

yea skill nembers are working now [dblpt]D
when u start out there are no hearts dropping time spent there and u cant kill other mobs with out some  sort of gears
bcoz they will rape u also the higher lvl u get the lower the zen drops and the ring give crap items wich usually u cant use any way
but its fine with me i struggled there but i wont have to any more (poor newbies tho ^^ )
yeah imp drop more now from hearts the trick is to throw alot of them same goes for the sealed boxes u throw 1-2-3 u get drg helm assasin sword
and leg boots  but throw more other items will drop to [dblpt]D (but still who want a crap assasin wep ?! lmao)
as for voting its fine with me as it is but ppl will see that as a p2w server coz they cant get alot of credits free ijs idc ^^
so what abot translation of skill bar u can fix that?
and what about the only 100 mil zen in bank thats norm ?
u dropped ring boxes how many at a time they had +2-3% hp also? u used admin/gm char, u was lvl 400 , it all factors in i think.
also some times they drop like full option exc wep lol

i just wanna help make it more fun i do like to play ur server  [dblpt]D

thx for the replies guys [dblpt]D

#5 2015-12-19 15:24:53

matt
Administrator
Windows 7Firefox 43.0

About serwer credits , after grandreset have 2400 credits [dblpt])

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer